Dreamforce 16 Resources
Thanks for checking out the session I presented called Architecting Lightning Components for Community Builder! I always have a blast at Dreamforce and love helping out others, so if you have any questions feel free to reach out.
- (Video) Presentation
- Since my session was not recorded, I created a screencast for anyone that missed it to watch.
- Powerpoint Slides
- Source Code
These are some helpful links for getting started with Lightning Components on Community Builder referenced in the session.
- What is Community Cloud?
- Community Builder Overview
- Set Up Your First Community
- Ignore the parts that reference Visualforce, that portion is dated.
- (Video) Creating Community Users
- This can be confusing for first timers. Video should clear it up.
- Using Templates to Build Communities
- Lightning Components Developer Guide
- Configure Components for Communities
- Basic code requirement to get your components to show up in Community Builder
- Network Object API Definition
- Useful to look up Community Settings such as OptionsNicknameDisplayEnabled or OptionsPrivateMessagesEnabled
- Standard Design Tokens for Communities